(1) The oil pressure gauge fails or the oil passage to the pressure gauge is blocked. Loosen the nuts or bolts connecting the oil pipe and the oil pressure gauge (the other end is connected with the main oil passage). If the pressure of the oil is high, it indicates that the pressure gauge is faulty or the oil pipe leading to the oil pressure gauge is blocked.
(2) Insufficient oil capacity, deteriorated oil or water in oil. Regularly check the scale of the oil dipstick of the oil pan and add enough oil as required; Check the fit between piston ring and cylinder liner. If it is seriously worn, it should be repaired.
(3) The wrong brand of engine oil and low viscosity make the engine oil too thin. Replace with new engine oil that meets the specifications.
(4) The diesel engine is overloaded during operation, so that the oil temperature is too high and becomes thin. Reduce the load of diesel engine and do not allow overload operation during the period.
(5) The oil filter is blocked, which reduces the oil suction and the pressure is too low. Clean the oil strainer.
(6) The engine oil is too dirty and has been used for too long? And deterioration, so that the filter screen or oil passage of the oil suction disc is blocked. Replace with new engine oil and clean the filter oil passage.
(7) After the oil pump is worn, the internal leakage of the oil pump increases, the pump oil volume decreases, or the oil leakage is caused by the damage of the oil pump paper pad. It can be compensated by reducing the gasket thickness of the oil pump end cover. If the pump oil is still insufficient, repair or replace the worn parts and damaged gaskets.
(8) Check whether the valve is worn and the spring is over pressed. If the valve is normally worn, check whether the spring force is insufficient.
(9) The oil circuit from the oil suction pan to the oil pump is not tightly assembled and leaks, such as the hollow bolt of the oil suction pipe is not tightened. Reinstall to eliminate air leakage.
(10) The lubricating parts such as main bearing, connecting rod bearing, camshaft and shaft sleeve are worn, the clearance is increased, and the lubricating oil leaks too much. Repair? Replace new parts and restore the matching relationship of spare parts to make the clearance within the normal range.
(11) The outer rotor of the rotor type oil pump is installed reversely to reduce the oil volume of the pump. Reinstall so that the end with chamfer on the outer circle of the outer rotor should be installed into the oil pump body.
1. If the engine oil leaks suddenly, the pressure of the oil in the engine oil duct will be reduced, which will reflect the serious oil leakage, such as the oil leakage in the engine oil duct.
2. In addition, the oil pump is damaged, such as the serious wear between the gear and housing of the oil pump, the pump shaft and the bearing, or the fracture of the pump shaft and the failure of the pressure regulating device, so that the oil pump cannot establish normal working pressure.
In this case, the engine shall be shut down immediately to avoid serious mechanical accidents. Then remove the engine oil pan and focus on the oil pump at the leakage part.
3. The pressure is normal when the engine is just started, and the oil pressure decreases rapidly after running for a period of time. To diagnose this kind of fault, the possible cause of the fault can be determined by analyzing the changes of the engine lubrication system.
4. When the engine is just started, because before starting? Part of the oil flows back to the oil pan, so the oil in the oil pan is sufficient. After running for a period of time, part of the oil is pumped into the oil passage for circulation, so the amount of oil in the oil pan is reduced.